Seller Terms and Conditions
LOGO SUBMISSION STANDARDS:
Please include ALL of the following in the logo download:
- A vector file (.AI or .EPS) — We will not accept PSDs or raster images put into a .AI file!
- High resolution PNGs of the logo and any variants the logo may have
- NO SELLING YOUR LOGOS TWICE. Part of our guarantee to the buyer is that once they purchase a logo from LogoHive they are the ONLY owner of the logo they purchased. You will be terminated from LogoHive if you are found to be selling a logo that you have already sold elsewhere.
- NO SELLING STOLEN LOGOS. We go through a review process of all of our logos and you will be terminated from LogoHive if you are discovered to be selling stolen work. There are no second chances.
- USE THE CORRECT PRESENTATION TEMPLATE. If you fail to do so, the logo will be taken down. Download Link
By selling your logos on LogoHive, you are inherently transferring ownership rights as soon as the logo has been purchased. When you upload a logo to LogoHive, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the terms and conditions. If you are found to be breaching the terms and conditions your account will be terminated.
It is absolutely essential that these rules are followed. We reserve the right to remove a logo if we feel it does not meet our quality standards or breaches the Terms and Conditions. In addition, if we believe a logo is copied or stolen beyond a reasonable doubt then we will refuse to sell it.
- LogoHive only takes a commission fee of 25% (Lower than our competitors!)
- All transactions are done through PayPal. Please provide the correct PayPal information in the submission form as this is where we will be sending the sale money when your logo sells.
- Payments are subject to Shopify and PayPal fees
- If a buyer is paying via a credit/debit card or an eCheck, payments take up to a week to arrive. Do not be alarmed if you don't instantly receive your money.
TIPS ON SUCCESSFULLY SELLING YOUR LOGO:
- Advertise the link to your logo(s) on social media
- Lower the price. For obvious reasons, cheaper logos usually sell faster
- Put it on sale. Putting it on sale is usually a better option than lowering the price directly.
It is possible that a buyer may charge back the money they paid for the logo. This is unfortunately something we can not control. When a buyer files a charge back, the money is automatically taken from our account. We will try our best to dispute the claim. During the dispute, we ask that we are given back the money you were given from the sale. If we win the dispute, you will receive your money. However, there is always a chance that we will not win the dispute. If we do not win the dispute, we will put your logo back up for sale on the website and until it is purchased again.
POST-PURCHASE DESIGN CHANGES:
A client may request that colors or text be changed on a logo they have purchased. We will contact you if these changes are necessary. You have 36 hours to edit the logo for any requested changes. We don't expect you to make extreme changes to the logo, so we'll filter out any unreasonable requests.